In the radiographic industry, Films storage and post processing have always been neglected. It is however very important to take it into account in the overall costs and efficiency of the process. A computerized storage of the radiographies will dramatically reduce the risk of loosing the archives of a job. As a digital image, a radiography can be processed with an Image Processing Software such as Balteau NDT IPS012, allowing details that were hidden to appear, thanks to different filters and settings. Because it is environment friendly and inexpensive operation to perform, high definition scanning of your films is the key solution to improve your service quality and extend your inspection capabilities.
- Product description
- Main features
- Key advantages
The Scannix + is an industrial X-Ray film digitizer specifically designed to offer the highest quality of images for the NDT market. Not an additional operation but a true improvement.
In the radiographic industry, Films storage and post processing have always been neglected. Both these aspects are however very important matters to take into account in the overall costs and efficiency of the Radiographic process. A computerized storage of the radiographies will also dramatically reduce the risk of loosing the archives of a job.
The scannix + is driven by our Acquisition software and is delivered with the scanner as a standard. As a digital image, a radiography can also be processed with our Image Processing Software IPS012 allowing details that were hidden to appear, thanks to different filters and the contrast settings but also a lot of different tools and add-on like SRb, SNR, etc. Acquisition can also be linked to IPS012 allowing an automatic transfer of the image to start processing the radiography. Scanning radiographies will also improve and fasten communications as digitized version can easily be send by email to a customer or an expert.
Not only because it is environment friendly but also because it is an inexpensive operation to perform, High definition scanning of your films is the key solution to improve your service quality and extend your inspection capabilities.
- Exclusive Multi-strip Film Feeder
- Complete solution (Scanner, feeder & software)
- Acquisition dedicated software from the Inspection Suite
- Bit depth of 16 bits
- Resolution of 170 to 44 microns
- Scans fi lms from 2.36’’ to 14’’ wide and 8’’ to 51’’ long
- Up to 25 fi lms of various size in batch mode
- Automated calibration of the scanner
- Nearly maintenance free thanks to the auto-calibration
- Diconde format included
- Region of interest feature (ROI)
- Compatible with Balteau NDT Inspection Suite of software such as IPS012
- ASME Section V Conformance
- 25 film capacity with mixed up size batches
- Fasten the digitizing process up to 5 times
- No storage room with specifi c equipement to regulate temperature and humidity needed which reduces that cost zero
- Risk of loosing processed fi lm is dramaticaly reduced with digitized versions
- Transfer of radiographies by emails
|Optical density range||0,5 to 4,5 (based on ISO14096)|
|Bit depth||Bit||8, 12 and 16 bit grayscale output|
|Film sizes||Width||2,36’’ to 14’’|
|Film sizes||Length||8’’ to 51’’|
|Auto film feeder||Standard 25 fi lm capacity (mixed size batches, no presorting necessary)|
|Translation table||Linear OD|
|Geometric accuracy||Better than 1% or 2 pixels (whichever is greater, in both axes)|
|Scan rate||92 lines / second|
|Hardware interface||USB 2.0|
|Software||Acquisition (included) from the Inspection Suite|
|Operating temperature||°C||10 to 35 (20 to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing)|
|Light source||LED illuminator|
|Detector||Next generation Solid-State High-Definition CCD|
|Dimensions||cm||48 x 58 x 83 (without feeder and exit tray)|
|Mains||V||80 ~ 260|